The Pandora API is the key to the Pandora architecture. It allows for independent Senses, Thoughts, and Memory to be plugged into Pandora.
The key aspects of the API are:
- Pandora - Central singleton self representation.
- Memory - Memory component, contains long, short and active Networks defined by the Network, Vertex, and Relationship interfaces.
- Mind - Mind component, contains a list of Thoughts and handles thread and thought management.
- Awareness - Awareness component, contains list of Senses.
- XML configuration - Allows plugin of Network, Sense, and Thought components.
The API is defined here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.