Ai hybrid is the merging of artificial intelligence with human physiology. Futurist Ian Pearson and Elon Musk are, to name a few, those who support the "merger of biological intelligence and digital intelligence”, in order "to make sure that we (humans) have some means of keeping up" with machine learning in AGI, and the hypothetical singularity climax.
Gene editing and AI
Allowing humans to become masters of their DNA is something that can be achieved using a gene editing technique known as CRISPR — a simple yet powerful tool used to easily alter DNA sequences and modify gene function. "Instruments, like CRISPR, are allowing us to, in real-time, edit life on a grand scale,” Enriquez said, according to Futurism. “We are rewriting the sentences of life to our purposes.”
Science fiction, now science reality.
- 2018 Apr 18. The Register, Surprise! Wireless brain implants are not secure, and can be hijacked to kill you or steal thoughts, by Thomas Claburn in San Francisco
- 2018 Apr 16. The Register, The only way is Ethics: UK Lords fret about AI 'moral panic'
- 2017 Sep 04. New York Post, Elon Musk warns that AI arms race could spark WWIII, by Jasper Hamill
- 2017 Mar 28. Fox News, Elon Musk's Neuralink will connect our brains to computers, by Matthew Humphries
- 2017 Mar 28. The Register, If you can't beat AI, join it: Boffinry biz baron Elon Musk backs brain-machine interface biz—Computers wired into our minds. What could go wrong?, by Thomas Claburn in San Francisco 28 Mar 2017
- 2014 Nov 17, ELON MUSK: You Have No Idea How Close We Are To Killer Robots, by James Cook